This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that KLR does not own or control, or to people that KLR does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
KLR collects personally identifiable information when you subscribe for a KLR account, when you use certain, KLR services and products, and when you visit KLR pages. KLR may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
When you subscribe with KLR, we ask for your name, email address, zip code, personal address, billing address, and phone numbers. Once you subscribe with KLR and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
KLR also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, KLR cookie information and the page you requested.
KLR uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
KLR will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
KLR will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
1. We have your consent to share the information;
2. We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
3. We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of KLR to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
4. We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
5. We find that your actions on our web sites violate the KLR Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
KLR gives you the ability to edit your KLR Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want KLR to contact you about specials and new products.
You may request deletion of your KLR account by contacting us.
Your KLR Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
In certain areas KLR uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
KLR may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.